Found in 2002, the HONE started the welding industry in 2005, was committed to delivering originality and customer-first brand promise.
HONE welding machines are based on DIY and industry market, home users, and welding experts who need to tailor the high-end welder brand.
- Hot-start makes the arc striking easier.
- Arc-force provide smoother welding and deeper penetration.
- Anti-stick easy the electrode removal from the workpiece.
- Auto protection against over heat, over current, over-voltage, under-voltage and short circuit.
- Outstanding Arc stability with low spatter and deep bath.
- Wear eye, ear, and body protection equipment.
- Insulate yourself from welding machine and ground.
- Keep your head out of fumes and keep flammable materials away.
- Use ventilation or exhaust to remove fumes from the breathing zone.
- Do not touch electrically live parts or electrodes with skin or wet clothing.
- Avoid welding in the open air unless sheltered from sunlight and never let rain or water wet the machine.
Tips: If the welding machine fails to arc, it may be due to the acidity and alkalinity of the welding rods. You can try to exchange connections, avoid the wrong terminal connect.
The bellow data are real.
- Power Supply: AC110V (90 ~ 140V) / AC220V (170 ~ 250V)
- Rated Input Current (A): 39A (110V) / 28A (220V)
- No Load Voltage: 85±5V
- Welding Current (A): 10 ~ 120A (110V) / 10 ~ 140A (220V)
- Duty Cycle (%): 25%120A (110V) / 30%140A (220V)
- Electrode Diameter: 1/16 inch ~ 1/8 inch (1.6mm ~ 3.2mm)
- Electrode Type: AWS E6013, E7018, E6011, E6010, E308 etc
- Protection Grade: IP21S
- Insulation Grade: H